Veterinarians and other animal health professionals work very hard to educate you, the owner. Some
people are simply unaware of many aspects of animal care. Below, you will find several links to other
web sites to help you in your endeavor to learn more about caring for you furry friends.
|We offer an on-line pharmacy for all your needs. If you have trouble getting to the hospital during our
regular hours, you can buy your prescription on-line and have it shipped to your home!
Animal Hospital of Fate
1001 North W.E.Crawford (Highway 66 in Fate)
Rockwall, Texas 75087
|Animal Hospital of Fate
1001 North W.E. Crawford
(Hwy 66 in Fate)
Rockwall, TX 75087
Our furry feline friends are
also susceptible to
Many people do not realize
the significant risk to their
indoor cats as well as their
We have a prevention for
heartworm infection in
cats, but do not have a
treatment for them. Please
ask about the different
types of prevention we can
use to prevent this deadly
disease in your kitty.
1. Heartworms are transmitted by mosquitoes, not through contact with other dogs or their feces.
2. ALL dogs are at risk (as well as cats), regardless of whether the are considered indoor or outdoor pets.
3. Signs of heartworm disease may not be visible until its later stages.
4. We can diagnose a heartworm infection with an easy blood test.
5. Treatment for heartworm disease is expensive, lengthy, and traumatic, and its outcome could be
|10% of Diagnostic Bloodwork
*In The Month of April